Thursday 28 June 2012

Blog, Blog, Blog, Blogging

Now, it's been a while since I've blogged here and that's for good reason! I've been looking to get more involved in the creative writing process and came across an excellent cross-political blog titled Speaker's Chair. When I investigated, I discovered that they were looking for contributors from the Conservative perspective so I thought I'd write something and see where it leads me. Now, I'm a semi-regular contributor in so far that I write articles and they seem to publish/like them. So, here's a list of the articles I've written so far:

I have a couple of other articles coming as well including an article on the coalition and what it needs to do to survive the next two years and I'm hoping I'll get the approval for an article about the European Union and calls for a referendum. So, go check it and pretend like you agree with everything I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment